When you have your design ready to be printed, it is important to set up your file the right way. In this video we explain everything you need to know.
Articles in this section
- Why do you ask me to submit the files in CMYK?
- How to Set-up a File for a Large Banner [video answer]
- What is Resolution & Why is it important? [video answer]
- How to set up a file for print [video answer]
- Which file type should my artwork have?
- How do I ensure correct bleed and margins?
- Is my file of sufficient quality?
- Why should I embed my fonts?