Business cards can do wonders for your business. That is, of course, if they’re done right. In business card printing, the kind of business card paper you choose is just as important as the design. Business card material types and finishes say a lot about your brand. You need to choose the best paper that will give prospective customers the right message.
Articles in this section
- What is the difference between digital printing and offset printing? [video answer]
- How to place an order at Helloprint [video answer]
- What is the difference between screen printing and digital printing? [video answer]
- What is GSM and why is it important? [video answer]
- How to select the right paper for your business card [video answer]
- Which products do we offer?
- Is your paper FSC certified?
- Can I get an example of a product?
- Which printing methods do you use?