GSM stands for “grams per square metre”, which is a unit of measurement for paper weight. It also refers to the paper density, which is the relationship of the paper weight to a paper area that remains constant.
Articles in this section
- What is the difference between digital printing and offset printing? [video answer]
- How to place an order at Helloprint [video answer]
- What is the difference between screen printing and digital printing? [video answer]
- What is GSM and why is it important? [video answer]
- How to select the right paper for your business card [video answer]
- Which products do we offer?
- Is your paper FSC certified?
- Can I get an example of a product?
- Which printing methods do you use?