Banner marketing is a simple, and eye-catching strategy to raise awareness for your brand. We, at Helloprint, want to ensure that your banner printing process is super easy, which is why we are going to help you with the first step, setting up your file. The most important thing to keep in mind is that you need to use a different file set-up than you would with small products. Although some aspects may be similar, the size, location, and distance from the viewer make a banner set-up very different.
Articles in this section
- Why do you ask me to submit the files in CMYK?
- How to Set-up a File for a Large Banner [video answer]
- What is Resolution & Why is it important? [video answer]
- How to set up a file for print [video answer]
- Which file type should my artwork have?
- How do I ensure correct bleed and margins?
- Is my file of sufficient quality?
- Why should I embed my fonts?