- All of our departments are fully operational. It’s business as usual here at Helloprint!
- All orders are being printed and deliveries are being dispatched as normal. However we are experiencing some delays due to the busy season and Coronavirus protocols.
- All our support staff are working remotely.
- All our production facilities are complying with social distancing guidance set by the government.
- If you have any queries, our full customer service team are available on the phone, via live chat and on email as normal.
Due to the spread of the coronavirus (COVID-19) various measures and restrictions have been put in place both nationally and internationally. This will have some knock on effects on the working method and performance that you are used to from Helloprint, we’ll keep you updated.
Currently all our production facilities, although with adapted safety protocols are working normally. We do not expect delays.
Almost all couriers have communicated that there will be no physical contact during a delivery, the driver often places the package on the ground and will ring the doorbell, signing of the package will be done by the driver.
Some of our couriers have communicated that there will be no more deliveries made to business addresses. Therefore, we invite you to choose a residential address as your delivery address.
In addition, the current EU-UK trade requirements are placing increased pressure on our carrier network, which could mean orders arriving several days after the estimated delivery date.
When paying extra for faster delivery, you are paying for faster production and not for faster/priority delivery from our carriers. This can unfortunately mean that the actual date of delivery still delayed by several days, as listed above.
Our Customer Service team are mainly working remotely, meaning, there should be no delay in dealing with any issues you have. The quickest way to contact us is via chat or via email.
At Helloprint we have a large international network of production facilities and a selection of delivery couriers we operate with to ensure we provide you with the best product, price and service. This gives us the flexibility of having plenty of contingency to ensure that if there is any disruption at any of our production facilities, then orders can be switched to another facility.
We are looking forward to working with our customers through this bumpy time.