When your uploads take too long or just don't finish, here are some things to check to try to fix it.
- Your files won’t upload if they’re not supported — like PSDs or TIFFs — or if they’re too big. Make sure that they meet our upload requirements, and try again.
- Under 25MB in size
- Not more than 100 million total pixels (width x height)
- You can only directly upload JPG, PNG, SVG, and GIF files to a folder.
- Make sure their file names end in formats that Canva understands: .JPG, .PNG, or .SVG. Remove special characters from the file names as well before trying to upload again.
- Uploading images to Canva needs a stable internet connection. If available, try to connect to a faster or more stable network before trying to upload your files. If you don't have a second network, try to reset your connection before uploading again.